9/13/2013

DCWV Glam Rock Mini Album


I LOVE bright colors as I am a very colorful person. When I received the Glam Rock Stack from DCWV, I was very excited to see a stack full of such fun colors. 

Here's a look at the stack cover.

I decided that I wanted to make a mini album with this stack because I wanted to incorporate lots of different ribbons to pull in the pretty colors. 

I also made a little step by step to show you how to re-create this project:

Gather your supplies. You will need a Basically Bare Tiny Tabs mini album, patterned paper, and some ribbon.

I love this mini album because it’s small enough to fit wallet photos in and it has these really neat tabbed acrylic pages.

Cut your paper to fit the album. For this album I cut them down to 2 ¾ x 5 inches.

Adhere your paper to the pages.

Cut out shapes from the cut apart sheet in the stack.

Once you get the extra pieces cut and placed on your cover, add coordinating ribbon to the spine. 



Once you have all of the ribbon added, you can add some gem stickers to add a little dimension.


I cut some tabs out of patterned paper to add to the inside tabbed pages.


Add the tabs & left over gem stickers to your acrylic pages. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Products Used:
DCWV- Glam Rock Stack, Star Gem Stickers
Basically Bare- Tiny Tabs Album
May Arts- 443-58-28, 382-34-46, FN27, 377-38-10, 377-38-15, 444-58-22, SM46, SM27

2 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Really great album! You did a terrific job!

Crafty Moni said...

Oh I love your mini! Its so cute:) Thanks for sharing and for posting pics on the how to make process. You have inspired me to try and make one. I have yet to make my 1st mini and really want to give them a shot. Hopefully time will be on my side soon lol. Anywho I am new follower and would love if you stop by my blog and follow a new follower and would love if you followed me too:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Post a Comment