12/21/2012

Do All Things with Love


I've been on a tp roll mini album kick here lately. I just love making them! This particular one I played with a lot of new products to create it. I just LOVE how it turned out! Perfect for Spring, Mother's day, or just every day photos. 

I used some new products that I received from Art Anthology on this cute little album. To paint the base (tp rolls), I used AA Sorbet in Sand Dune. I really love the sorbet, it's kind of like a thick paint with chunky glitter. Really pretty! I also used the sorbet on the little clear acrylic bird, the color that i used was Viridian. I really love this color and it brings out the pretty greens in this paper collection. Another AA product that I tried on this project was the colorations spray in "Juicy" it's just a mist but it's not shimmery, so it's a good way to dye ribbons or embellishments that are plain. I used it on the little orange bird and the orange ribbon flower. 

Isn't the paper collection that i used beautiful? I am not at all a fan of pastel colors. Spring is my least favorite season to craft simply because pastels don't work well with me. This paper however, I love. It's from the Sweet Blossom stack from DCWV. 

Of coarse, what mini album of mine wouldn't be complete without LOADS of ribbon fro May Arts! Seriously, May Arts has the best ribbon around, hands down. I think I'm kind of a ribbon snob now, I won't even look at the craft store ribbons! lol 


I also decided to use this beautiful paper for a layout as well. I had a few scraps from the mini album and I hate to waste pretty paper!

I love printing instagram pics from postalpix. 

I decided to use a little candid pic of my daughter and I. These little pics are always good for something! 


Lastly, I made a little card with some of the other scraps. I couldn't resist adding a little bird. 

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment