9/13/2012

RRR September Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Welcome to the RRR Blog hop! If you came here from Cherry's blog, you're on the right track! If not, make sure you start at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog to start from the beginning and see all of the fabulous projects that the team made for today! 

Have you checked out the RRR Ribbon club yet? This month on our hop we are featuring ribbons from the ribbon club assortment shown below: 

Make sure you CLICK HERE to become a member of the awesome RRR Ribbon club!

 For my project, I went with a Halloween themed paper bag album. I LOVE Halloween and I love making projects for the holiday.

I used all of the ribbons in the assortment minus the green, purple, and black polka dot. All of the other ribbons went well with the papers that I chose.

The adorable little stamp set that I used is the Halloween Owlfits set from Sweet Stamp Shop. I also added some of the Chevron Middy Bitty Kraft bags from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store to the album to give it dimension. I love these little bags! 

Last, I added a pull out burlap tag by Canvas Corp. A couple piecs of ribbon from this month's club assortment and a few embellishments really jazz it up!

Now hop along to see what Debbie has in store for you today!

Guest Designer - Lisa- http://lisaslifelines.blogspot.com/

32 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

lovely colorful collection of ribbons from RRR, nice fullness to the mini

Judy Rozema said...

AWESOME album, Emily!! Totally fun and festive!

Rosalee said...

Cute paper bag Emily. Love all the details. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

stamping sue said...

great paper bag album .... all the details and that canvas pull out is wonderful.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

TLady said...

Your card looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOO INTRIGUEING!!!!!!!! It's got so many things to it!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND the little burlap tag is ADORABLE!!!!! :)

Tkat said...

wow! lots of details. love the use of the ribbon :)

Toneisha B. said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is the cutest album! So darn cute, love it!

Gloria Stengel said...

I wish I could see this in person and touch it! It is ADORABLE! I love the use of the burlap! An all of the ribbons on the spine....oh la la!

Unknown said...

What a darling album! I'm with Gloria! Wanna see it in person! :)

Hugs,
True :D

K Clark said...

fab album!!! love those images!!

Tina said...

Your paper bag album is beyond adorable.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Denise Bryant said...

Fun bag album! I love all the ribbons along the spine! Great details!
DeniseB

Anonymous said...

this is a really fun album! I love how you used all the ribbon for this! Those owls are adorable!

Nanascreativecorner said...

Sweet... Love how you used them all! Great project.
Cheryl

Sue D said...

Very cute album--I like the burlap and the ribbon.

krcmasterpiece said...

Love your blog design.
Your album is great! Ribbon of any kind is always fun to use.

Thanks for playing.

Jess said...

fun card! love all of the colors!

Debbie J said...

Love all the black and orange ribbons and especially the owls.

christi said...

cute owloween card. great job showcasing the ribbons.

efj said...

This is so cute!! I love this project. I haven't made a brown bag album yet! Gotta try it know!!

Sonia said...

Fabulous creation Emily:) And beautiful blog hop:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Tamara said...

LOVE this project!!! Very cute!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this paper bag book - all the fun ribbons are the side are so festive and colorful.

JennyH said...

Fantastic album, love the bright ribbons and those two wise owls : )

marg0006 said...

You did such a wonderful job with all the great colors.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh Emily this is DARLING!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!!! I too LOVE halloween, and LOVE this paper bag mini. Love how you used all the colors except a few! Beautiful job hun!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Domain reseller said...

Hi Foti, thanks for following me for so long, I do appreciate it.
If you post a comment here with your email address, I'll shoot you the book.
I won't publish the comment
Domain reseller
cheapest domain reseller

seo company in india said...

I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here
seo company in india

YĆ¼z Germe said...

If you click on this link, a box will appear on the page enabling you to invite chosen friends from your Facebook profile to visit Blogger Buster.YĆ¼z Germe

estetik said...

Now day I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site. estetik

burunestetigi said...

burun estetiği i hve one site related to 6 step website is to let the clients know the steps of making new website.Manage your Inner Pages ,Pay & Activate,Choose Your Domain & Space,Customize your Homepage,Template selection,Nature of your Business

Post a Comment