6/28/2012

Time To Get Fresh!

I just LOVE the Fresh Collection by Authentique Paper. As you all know, there is no place I would rather be than at the beach. So this collection is right up my alley!

This week, on the Authentique Paper Blog, we are teaming up with Want2Scrap. Now if you have never used Want2Scrap products, you should go out and buy some right now! They are VERY affordable and a great way to jazz up your projects! 


Today, I wanted to alter something, so I got in my drawer of alterables and found this KaiserCraft clock that I had been holding on to. I think I found it on clearance somewhere for about $5. 


The neat thing about this clock is that it IS fully functional! It just takes one AA battery! It came with all of the pieces that a normal clock would have. I really love the little windows that were cut out, so I decided to add a pretty piece of coordinating paper on the bottom layer. 


This clock will look perfect hanging in my living room. I love the little Details Stickers from Authentique. You get such a variety & can use them on several projects! I know so far I have made A LOT of projects with "Fresh" this month! 


I added some Want2Scrap pearls and nestaboard to the clock as well. Make sure you stop by the Authentique Blog today to see my full review! Also, there is a giveaway, so don't forget to comment while you're there! 

Before I forget, I also had a giveaway last week on THIS POST... the winner is...
Miriam Prantner said...
Saw this over at SSS too, so cute! Amazing colors, you minis are always perfect!

4 comments:

Terre Fry said...

A very creative clock, love the details and how well the Authentique products and the Want2Scrap products work together. Love it.

Unknown said...

I <3 it, Emily!!

Rozy said...

Wow! Great clock. The color is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Sue D said...

Wonderful papers on this clock.

Post a Comment