3/19/2012

Happily Ever After

Happy Monday!!! It's a BEAUTIFUL start to the week here in southern Ohio! We are supposed to reach temperatures in the 80's again today! Makes me want to head to the beach :-)

Speaking of beach... I made a couple of layouts yesterday using photos from our beach wedding... I cannot stop scrapping these photos, they are all so beautiful!

I made this layout using Little Yellow Bicycle's Swoon collection. Have yo seen this new collection yet? It's BEAUTIFUL!!! So great for black & white wedding photos!

I just LOVE this photo! I wanted it to be the main focus of a page because it's just so beautiful, and it's also very special to me ♥ It's not just black and white, I don't know if you can tell here, but there is a small little splash of color which makes it even more beautiful.

I found some little black Prima "Say It With Crystals" that I had been saving and they were perfect for this layout!

I just LOVE the Paper Flower Kits from Little Yellow Bicycle! I like to make paper flowers and rosettes, but these make it so much easier because everything is right there bundled in one little bag! PERFECT!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great layout!! love this collection!

missstamper said...

Gorgeous layout!

Tammy said...

Pretty!!! I too will be scraping my wedding soon. I just got married on the 9th and have been gathering all kinds of pretties to scrap my wedding. It's so fun to see someone elses wedding pages!!! Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Love the layout, Emily!! And what a beautiful picture!!!

Skrimp N Skrap said...

Your photos are beautiful and so is this layout. I am working on a black, grey and white layout right now and you've given me tons of ideas!

Anonymous said...

Making a list of goals for your future and your family? Add one right at the top to purchase a life insurance policy. It is one of the best things you can do to provide for your spouse and family in the future. I work with IntelliQuote where you can get started with a free and easy quote online within minutes. Then you can check one thing off that list. http://bit.ly/GGsYck

Post a Comment