3/03/2012

Authentique March Sketch Challenge


Happy Saturday! Are you ready for a fun new sketch challenge this month? Make sure you stop by the Authentique Paper blog today for a new sketch and loads of inspiration from the fabulous design team!

Now this month's sketches are near and dear to my heart... yep, they were designed by yours truly! ♥

I decided to make a layout this month using papers from the "Loyal" collection.

Now I know this paper was designed to make boy projects... but when I saw the "Cousins" sticker, I knew I HAD to make a page featuring one of my lovely cousins!

This is Amber, she's about a year and a half older than me and she and I have been like sisters ever since we were born. I have always looked up to her. This photo is from her wedding reception in 2010 (she had a destination wedding in Cabo, so we were only able to make it to the reception). Isn't she beautiful? ♥

So true! I love love love this quote and thus why I thought it would be perfect for this layout.

Make sure you check out this challenge on the Authentique Paper blog and play along!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Love that sketch and you did an awesome job with it!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Post a Comment