9/29/2011

Free Bird!


Have you all seen the new Free Bird series by Authentique? OMG! It's awesome! I got my samples of it last week and I've had trouble deciding if I wanted to cut it or not! Finally, I decided to make a few cards for challenges, but trust me, it was hard to cut up this yummy paper! If you're a paper hoarder like me, you'll understand!

Here are the cards I made with the Freebird Delight line of paper:

The first card I made for the Market Street Stamps Sketch Challenge

I used the Celebrate Cake stamp set by Market Street Stamps on this card

My second card was made for the Unity Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge

I used Unity's All Smiles-June 2011 Kit of the month on this card

Thanks for stopping by today! :-)

1 comments:

Aleks said...

I love your bright cheery cards! They're perfect for birthdays! I also love how you bunched the lace on the first one..and the colour of it!! *drool*

Post a Comment