7/29/2011

Always


Hey everyone! Happy Friday! I've been quite busy this week, so I should have a few blog posts up over the next couple of days to show you what I've been working on!

Today I decided to try a layout, since I just posted another layout the other day that kind of goes with this one, I thought I would share this one.


Once again, I went with the FABULOUS Margarita line from American Crafts. I just love how this paper is so bright and colorful!


This is a good start to my Wedding album. At least I have 2 pages finished before my 1st anniversary in September!


I used the Becoming Butterfly stamp by Unity Stamp Co. When I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it. It kind of sums up my life over the past couple of years. After going through a very rough divorce, I thought that was it for me, until I found my true love who showed me that there is so much more out there to live for. So in a sense, I became a butterfly :-)

1 comments:

KittyMeeow said...

Love how you laid out the photos!! Very VERY cute! <3

Post a Comment