3/17/2011

Everybody's Got A Little Irish In Them Today! ♣

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of my online friends! Did you wear your green today? St Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays simply because I LOVE Green! It's such a pretty color!

I have a few projects to share today, both are projects that I've done for the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs DT recently.

First is this cute little "Lucky Bug" card:


Isn't it cute? I tried to load it up with glitter! I just LOVE the bling! If you're looking for the lucky bug pattern, you can find it HERE.

My 2nd project is the start of a paper bag album that I'm working on for my hubby:




Ok, so I'm slacking on this one. I've only made the cover... but I promise, I'm working on it! It's so hard for me to get motivated to work on my own albums! I've made a few for my hubby throughout our relationship, but this will be the 1st since we got married in September. I wanted to use some photos from our Beach wedding because they go great with this paper. The paper used is Portobello Road by K & Company. It's just a BEAUTIFUL line! For the tag I used the LSHD Tag pattern found HERE. For this project, the Design Team was required to make a project with a song title/lyrics. I picked the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat. I thought the song was pretty perfect for this. I promise to show you all the rest of the album when it's finished, but I thought this was a pretty cool project for the theme today.

If you would like to see more "Lucky" projects for inspiration, check out THIS POST from the other day where I made a very cute mini acrylic album!

I hope you all have a very Happy St. Patrick's day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Your card is cute and love your paperbag album!

Anonymous said...

i just love it mertye learn huggablebear4_u@yahoo.com

Post a Comment