11/01/2010

SCRAPtember!



Wow, November already???!!! Elsa from Just A Few Paper Designs said that we need a whole month where we do nothing but scrap, and we shall call it "Scraptember"! lol Well, it feel like it's been Scraptember this past week at my house! It always makes me feel good when I get a lot accomplished, but this past week has blown every other week of scrapping out of the water! I completed 9 paper bag albums and 1 8x8 custom Disney album (I didn't take photos of that one before I shipped it out... oops!)!!! I have been on a roll!!! Most of the albums were custom orders, but I did manage to get some new items listed on eBay this week. Hopefully I will have lots of new albums listed just in time for Christmas! Keep checking back regularly, lots of cool stuff is in store for Create Serendipity! Don't forget to become a fan on facebook http://www.facebook.com/CreateSerendipity07!

In the meantime, check out these custom albums that I just finished!



0 comments:

Post a Comment