4/12/2009

Hannah Montana Madness!

The other day, I was at my grandparents house flipping through channels on tv {my bathroom is getting remodeled right now, so I was staying there and had absolutely nothing to do}... it seems like every channel that I would turn on, Miley Cyrus was on there promoting the new Hannah Montana movie! I don't know about you, but I particularly like Hannah Montana. Two years ago when my husband and I got married in Gatlinburg, TN, we stayed in a Chalet... it had about 3 channels... so I got addicted to Hannah Montana lol! Our daughter isn't old enough to really watch shows like that and understand them, so I sometimes like to watch. It's a pretty good show. I think the movie looks good as well. Anyways, kind of got off track there... so Miley was on EVERYTHING on Friday when the movie came out. That sparked an idea for me! I decided to make a Hannah Montana album! This girl is making mass money, so I figured I might as well try and make a little money off of her as well :-).





Here is my finished product. I think it turned out pretty good! I used the Die Cuts With A View "Rock Star" paper and some Hannah Montana stickers by Sandylion. Too bad my daughter isn't into Hannah Montana yet or I'd keep it for myself!

CLICK HERE to see this auction!


0 comments:

Post a Comment