4/18/2009

Friday Night Crop!


Last night I went to Archiver's with Margaret from MLDT and we cropped our little hearts out! Archiver's has a "Scrap Mania" every Friday and Saturday night from 5-11pm, and for $15 you get a spot to crop, a free little goodie bag, and yummy dinner with a desert {Last night it was Tuscani Pasta from Pizza Hut and brownies! mmmm!}... anyways, it's lots of fun! If you have an Archiver's store near, I suggest you give it a try! We had another lady at our table who was simply amazed at what we did and our ebay sales. She was really nice. I enjoy going and meeting new people as well and seeing their work.

I guess I'm really just a slow scrapper... I finished an album that I had been working on for ebay. Here is that album, I think it turned out nice!

CLICK HERE To see this auction on eBay!

Last night Margaret and I decided that we would work on some of our own stuff and actually crop photos and get them on pages. I haven't done this in probably 2 years, I've been more focused on albums and eBay work and haven't found time to scrap my own photos. So last night I decided to start on my cruise album... I finished 1 page, but it's a very beautiful 1 page! I feel that it looks more like a 2nd side of a 2 page spread... so I guess I need to work on that 1st page sometime soon!


This is my album that I bought last summer for 50% off. I thought it would be a nice vacation album! I did manage to get one of my photos in the front picture slot!


Here is my lonely little page. I must say though, it is a great start to my cruise album! I used Basic Grey's "Urban Prarie" paper line and I plan to use it throughout the whole album. The page isn't 100% finished, I think I need to add the journaling {see where I left a spot for that?}, and it also needs a few more embellishments.


I also bought a new border punch yesterday and I LOVE it!!! It's by EK Success and it's a little Beach punch! Too cute! I used it on my page above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment