1/10/2009

Migrating South!


I know that I've mentioned it to a few people, but I decided to make a post on my blog so you all don't wonder where I am these next couple of weeks! A few friends and I are migrating south! We booked ourselves a ride on "The Rock Boat IX"! I've never been on a cruise, so I'm pretty excited! The rock boat is a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. Lots of bands will be playing on the boat. It's just a fun time to mingle with the bands and meet new friends and have a nice fun vacation!

My friend Amanda and I are leaving on Tuesday night and heading to Orlando, FL. We're going to stop at Disney World while we're there. On Friday we will drive from Orlando to Miami and board the cruise on Saturday. We will return on Thursday morning and head back to Ohio as soon as we hit land!

If you're interested in learning more about the rock boat, visit http://www.therockboat.com. I hear it's lots of fun and I'm sure we will want to go back next year!

One thing I'm excited about are the themes on the boat. They will be having a "Trucker's Formal," which I don't know what to wear to that, I assume something flannel or plaid lol! Also a St Patty's Day theme night, which I have lots of Green! Also there is a door decorating contest. I need some ideas!!! They give out prizes on who has the best decorated cabin door. I know, I'm a creative one, but I honestly can't think of any creative ideas for a door! Please help me out with any ideas!

Also, if you have any cruise tips or stories, I would love to hear them! Since this is my 1st time on a cruise, I'm kind of wondering what it's going to be like!

1 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Stopped in from Seriously Daisies to say hi. Have a great time!

Post a Comment